Pages

English Português

Dec 20, 2012

Christmas Card - Reindeer


This is my Christmas card design for 2012 - in line with my reindeer obsession phase. And I should clarify that, "Feliz Natal" means "Merry Christmas" in Portuguese. As I am from Brazil, most of my holiday cards go there.

I love the simplicity of this card, and how the solid lines and colors really catches one's attention. I suggest you do the writing or stamping first, because that's where you are most likely to make a mistake (trust me, I went through this). If you need reference, draw a light line with a pencil and erase if afterwards. Then glue the parts of the reindeer together before gluing the whole thing to the card. The heart and nose are made of red felt and everything else is just plain card stock paper. If you want to give it a try, feel free to use this reindeer template.

No comments:

Post a Comment